Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Let's call this the comeback

So, I haven't updated my limeofsight in a while and I don't really have a good excuse. What can I say? I don't want to bore you all with the mundane details of my life, but I also don't want to neglect my blog.

We've been keeping very busy trying to spend as much time as we can with all of our friends in the city, but this weekend we were exceptionally busy: going away party for A-100 classmates, LA-style tacos double date with some dear Maryland friends, a book release party, a birthday party on the town for my fabulous workmate, and an Israeli themed brunch party (including Smitten Kitchen's Shakshuka, i.e. eggs poached in spicy tomato sauce). I really should be bringing my camera to all these things and documenting them. I'll do better in the future. Do you believe me?

We topped off the weekend with the Shout Out Louds, a Swedish indie rock band, who played a show at the 9:30 Club. I love their song "The Comeback," and I've been singing it to myself the past few days. We can call this my blogging comeback.

Picture by concert photographer Sean O'Kane, found via The House List.

No comments:

Post a Comment