Friday, June 26, 2009

A lot to think about

Dear friends,

This week I have fallen behind updating my blog because I started orientation training, what they call A-100. Needless to say, I have felt overwhelmed with the amount of new information I have to process and almost one hundred new people to befriend. Meanwhile there is huge pile of dishes in the sink that my wonderful hubby is cleaning right now. I apologize to my virtual friends for not keeping up with your blog updates and to my DC friends for being MIA recently. To further add distraction to my life, we got our "bid list" this week--which, for those of you who aren't familiar with the process, is a list of all the possible places we could be sent. We get to rank them high, medium, and low, but we really could be sent anywhere, so we aren't getting our hopes set on one place in particular. The good news is that for every single one we have researched, we have found something to be excited about.

I totally want this little pouch to store all my personal thoughts. Unfortunately it is sold out at the moment, but maybe I will indulge in one when she restocks here on etsy. After a calm, relaxing weekend I promise to do better writing and keeping in touch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment