Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Reusable Lunch Bags


As part of my attempt to live a more sustainable life, I am strongly considering these reusable cloth lunch bags. We all know that bringing a packed lunch to work is a great way to save money and eat healthy, but I feel terrible throwing away plastic bags or tin foil. The 3 green moms' website says "we think going green is not just about new technological or scientific innovations - it can be as easy as changing wasteful habits by using better products."
As seen on Swiss Miss.

2 comments:

  1. Plus, everyone will love the cute patterns. You'll be the most popular girl in the lunch room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I have long used a cloth lunch bag instead of a brown paper one, but these "skins" are interesting. I do admit to using plastic sandwich bags, which I would prefer not to...I didn't know there was an alternative until now.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete