Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The witching hour

My aunt came to visit me this weekend and we had a wonderful time exploring the city and going to all our favorite museums and restaurants. The picture below is from the Brian Jungen temporary exhibit at the National Museum of the American Indian. We were all mesmerized by the way he turned everyday object into fantastical sculptures.

I'm now in the witching hour of Hebrew training. It is difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that I am nearly finished. My weekends are filling up before my eyes. And I continue to have mixed feelings about leaving DC (especially after such a wonderful weekend with my Aunt). I love this city and it will be so difficult to say goodbye. On the other hand, I finally got my housing assignment and all I can say is: come visit me PLEASE! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment