Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Grown Up Christmas List

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I ask for peace,
I ask that neighborly love and mutual understanding may increase
And that violent extremism may decrease

I hope for breakthroughs in science
To eradicate the worst sicknesses in our society,
And to solve our energy problems without destroying our planet

I pray that we may be humble and do our part
That we may be brave when the opportunity comes
And that patience may persevere.

Fine Art Print by Jane Heller available for purchase here on etsy.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. So often we wish for silly material things. Thanks for reminding me of what's truly important! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderul christmas list:) such a great reminder:D

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
    Cleaning out my closet: ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete